Utopia Myaree

8am - woke up to check livescore... greece vs russia 0-1 omffgggg..... ruin my whole day.... just lost my one week 40 hour wages, $500 (salary) -$150 (house rent) -$150 (food & leisure) = $200 (savings) gone on betting ball... oOOH so kek sim my 40hour after bull work have just gone to waste....

8.15am - gone back to bed

1.30pm- ring ringgg~~ shiettt wtf calls... i si beh depressed and trying to sleep k.... (go for lunch)

2pm- hmmppff sigh~!!, since already lost so much d.... my as well continue spending instead of savings and eat maggie at home... need to relief frustration...
i know lets go KARAOKE to vent it out.... RoaaRRR...
~*~1st stop~*~


Ipoh restaurant in the middle on far right is utopia myaree and far left is Nishi restaurant

As the restaurant name suggest... it serves authentic ipoh cuisine... There are many food places that tries to mimic malaysia food in WA... unfortunately most of them failed... they taste like crap... even most hawker food in malaysia can out beat them easily...
However the aussies still like them... cannot blame them also cause they haven't tasted the food in malaysia before... this often brings out me asking qs like... why people in msia doing food business don't invest in WA


My authentic 'ipor hor fun'.... very delicious... but can never get full from it and cost $9.90 sigh~ probably on RM3-4 in malacca

Today is the 1st time i drank herbal tea (liang cha) in aus...
Damn how i wish my mom is here to make me some herbal tea and put them into my water-bottle and bring to work... that way i won't be so thirsty all the time... i hate the tap water here... i always have to go supermarket and buy mount franklin

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


#Karoake session#

-Utopia Myaree-



Utopia myaree is a very nice and lovely place to chill out

You can easily spend sometime with your friends chit chat while drinking bubble tea and eating cakes or bakery


You can spot alot of ladies hanging out in this area uses Louis Vouiton goods and that's one reason i like hanging out here cause seems higher class :D

I absolutely loves the bakery here... so asian style



This is what i bought today... yummyyy love the mini polo buns

I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
@Spoilers ahead@
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I

Cake cakessss cakeesss.... fruit cakes, cheese cakes, black forest cakes, sponge cakes & blahh blahh blahh.... wahahaha
Have you been tempted enuff to have a bite?

All the stuffs in the fridge look so luxurious and tasty...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Upstairs consists of about 10 karoake room


The equipment is still new (guessing about 1-2 years as this place is still new)


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Last stop 'Nishi japanese restaurant'



This restaurant serves japanese and korean foods
Salmon sashimi... my favourite.. sigh~ this plate is too little for 2 person.. it should all be mine... grrrr
Bulgogi beef- no sauce... abit dry... my least favourite out of all the bulgogi i have... but can't deny i still like it... cause its a BULGOGI....
Bulgogi pork
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~End~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Chiropractic experience in KL, Malaysia

SkyTrex "big thrill"

UK Tier 4 Visa student application in Malaysia 2017